Monday, November 12, 2012

New Game Soon!

New "Marg to Mars" Game Coming Soon!


Hello everybody!  I can now announce a new game coming soon to Kongregate called "Marg to Mars" It is made in honor of, and for, my mother Margaret, who turned 50 this year!  :DDD (yeah my parents are old lol)  It will be my second game written in AS2, and I will be releasing a trailer soon!  I plan to make this my last AS2 game though so say goodbye! :)  I have practiced AS3 enough that I can make a reasonable game with it.  Marg to Mars should be released in the next 1-2 weeks or so.  BTW, my Apple Developer ID is bought and ready for me to use so I will be releasing apps within a few weeks as well!  Yaaaay! :D Thx you guys!

-Carson

P.S.  Marg to Mars is about person named Marg who has been trained to use an experimental ship.  You must get to Mars and dodge all the obstacles.  :)